Download PHP Auctions Script free From IDNulled, We update new contents like php script PHP Auctions Script.
Start Today! Run your own Auctions Platform and earn by charging a percentage for each successful sold auction.
The first auction platform that let’s you earn a percentage from each auction that’s sold.
Also you can earn from either charging for featured listings/regular listings.
- Responsive: twitter bootstrap, html5, jQuery, CodeIgniter
- Easy Bidding & Bin System: people can bid or bin via PayPal/Stripe ( Credit Card )
- Categories system for auctions
- Membership: fully featured users registration, login, profile management, etc.
- Balance System: every user earnings are set on site balance which can be later cleared by you after subtracting fees.
- Messging System: beautiful internal messaging system
- Email & Popup Notifications: either if it’s a new bid, a new message or some other auction, users will be notified by email & in on site popup with the news!
- Easy Checkout: when people use the BIN button, they’re redirected to payment for closing the transaction ( PayPal/Stripe )
- …. so much more to discover in our live demo
Admin Overview – Full Control
- Payment Settings
- SEO title, description, keywords
- Logo, contact email, etc.
Don’t let everyone else EARN while you’re just watching! Get your copy of PHP Auctions now!
Oct 2019 - v1.2 Fixes: - price filtering by ASC/DESC was not working properly - now compatible with php 7.3+ - when auction title was too long it was messing the layout on homepage/all auctions pages - reserve price could be higher than bin when creating a new auction - creating a new category did not check if that name is already in (so you could end up with the same category name multiple times) - login from user profile page form was not working
Jan 2019 - v1.1.2 - adjusted code to make it compatible with latest PHP7+ servers - to ugprade, simply copy and overwrite upgrade-files/helpers/get_option_helper.php and set_option_helper.php into application/helpers/ folder.
July 2018 - three stylesheets were missing from last update - to update, simply copy featherlight.css, featherlight.gallery.css and sweetalert.css into css/ folder.
June 2018 - v1.1.1 - (fix) slight issues with licensing on newer php version
April 2018 - v1.1 - fixed crucial responsive issues - fixed: if bid price is higher than BIN, the bin will automatically increase - new: added bank transfer and manual payment options (thanks to Roderick1) - new: admin can now set currency code and symbol directly into admin panel - new: configure listing duration in admin panel - new: configure the text intro on header - new: configure the heading and subheading on homepage
Feb 2017 - Initial Release